Saturday 5 April 2008

What do you want to drink?


Do you usually answer "whatever"? My husband does and it drives me mad, we usually spend 5 minutes debating all the drinks there could be at the bar, and he ends up by saying, I don't mind, you choose whatever.

Well this drink is for you my love! It's just perfect, cos the next time, I shall serve it up to you, by saying "OK you asked for whatever, now you've got it!"

"Singapore beverage company Out of the Box has launched two complementary brands: Anything and Whatever. Anything is fizzy and comes in six flavors (Cola with Lemon, Apple, Fizz Up, Cloudy Lemon and Root Beer), while Whatever is non-carbonated (Ice Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, White Grape Tea, Apple Tea, Chrysanthemum Tea). The surprise part? Consumers
don't know which flavour they're getting until they take a sip. Cans are simply labelled Anything and Whatever, and the list of ingredients is limited to generic wording. Worth bringing a surprise to market in 2008, even if it's just a one-off, and even if only to make me feel really happy - the next time."

No comments: